If, for the beneficial interest of any person or entity other than yourself, you purchased the publicly traded common stock of AMD during the period from April 4, 2011 through October 18, 2012, inclusive, the Court has ordered that you must, within SEVEN (7) CALENDAR DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE, either:
- provide a list of the beneficial owners described above to the Administrator, Epiq; or
- request from the Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice to forward to all such beneficial owners and, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of those Notices, forward them to all such beneficial owners.
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Administrator:
- Compile a list of names and addresses of beneficial owners who purchased AMD common stock during the period from April 4, 2011 through October 18, 2012, inclusive.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format following the “Electronic Name and Address File Layout” as provided in the cover letter you received. A preformatted spreadsheet can also be found by clicking here.
- Then do one of the following:
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Securities Litigation
c/o Epiq Systems, Inc.
PO Box 4349
Portland, OR 97208-4349
- Email the spreadsheet to info@AMDSecuritiesLitigation.com; or
- Upload the spreadsheet here.
Questions about the Action and requests for copies of the documents should be directed to the Administrator at PO Box 4349, Portland, OR 97208-4349 or by calling 1-844-855-8569. Please email info@AMDSecuritiesLitigation.com if you would like blank copies of the Notice for mailing to your clients.